WFCU Changed Core Processors on November 1, 2013
WFCU changed core processors on November 1, 2013. This conversion was necessary to ensure that we continue to bring you the most advanced financial services and products in the marketplace. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. Staff worked hard to validate that all records transferred correctly. We ask that you take a few minutes to compare your account records to ours to verify your balances. Report any discrepancies immediately to your branch (888) 932-8148.
Below is a list of important information on how the conversion may impact you going forth. Action will be required for some account holders.
- Final Statement And Historical Data From Previous Processor – All members received a hard copy month-end statement, including eStatement members, as of October 31, 2013. Interest was paid on all savings accounts except certificates for the month of October 2013. Interest will be paid on certificate accounts at quarter-end (December 31, 2013) as usual. It is important that you keep this statement as a record of your transaction history. You can also request a hard copy from your branch. Only new historical data starting November 1, 2013, will be available through Virtual Branch.
- Additional eStatement Information – Your historical eStatements (those prior to and including October 31, 2013) are accessible on a separate site. A link to the separate site is available under the “Self Service” tab in Virtual Branch and on the Virtual Branch eStatements site. You will be required to set up a new logon ID and password on the linked site and be approved before you can access your historical eStatements. (You will not have to change or reset your logon ID and password for current eStatements.) You can access the link to historical eStatements by clicking here.
- Account Numbers – Your primary account number is now your base account number plus the suffix without the dash. When phoning your branch or using TellerLine, please provide this account number. On Virtual Branch, your account numbers may appear differently. We advise you to visit Virtual Branch and nickname your accounts. (Self Service tab; Account List; click on each Account Number; then Nickname each Account; an example might be the number plus a nickname: #######-Vacation)
- Virtual Branch Users – There is no change to your existing logon ID and password. All the accounts you had access to before conversion are accessible and all information migrated to our new processor including your savings and checking accounts, bill pay merchants, bill payments, and scheduled transfers.
- All direct deposits, ACH transfers, pre-scheduled transfers, online bill payments and automatic payments will continue as usual. No action is required by you.
- Existing online check images in your account history on Virtual Branch will no longer be available after conversion. Hard copies are available by request through your branch. Checks cleared after conversion are available for viewing on Virtual Branch.
- TellerLine/Audio Response Users – After conversion your password and the TellerLine phone number will be different. You will have to use the last four digits of your Social Security Number as your PIN the first time you use this service after Monday, November 4, 2013. Once logged-in, you will be required to change your Security Access Code for security reasons.
Effective November 4th the new TellerLine toll-free number is: (800) 513-5847.
WFCU's Emergency Phone Number
In the event of a wide-spread disaster or emergency for the Credit Union in which you cannot reach one of our branches, you can phone our toll-free emergency information number, 1-866-803-3267. Updates to the message will be made as they become available.
Benefits of Membership!
As Welcome Federal Credit Union grows and changes, we will continue to expand our field of membership. Offering a better financial option to more groups promotes the Credit Union philosophy of "people helping people". We are happy to invite other companies and organizations to join Welcome Federal Credit Union and begin taking advantage of the benefits of membership in our Credit Union.
Please help us spread the word by inviting your co-workers and families to join!
With the Invest in America (IIA) Credit Union Member Rewards* program, just for being a member of Welcome Federal Credit Union (WFCU), you have access to valuable offers from GM, Sprint, Allied Van Lines, FTD.com, CU Benefits Express, CompleteTax, DIRECTV, Shop America, and Members Auto and Homeowners Insurance. Information on all discounts is available at www.lovemycreditunion.org or you can use the URLs below for specific programs.
*Individual Member Rewards offers are subject to change or be discontinued without notice. Members agree to hold WFCU and each of its officers, directors, employees, members, representatives and agents harmless from any liability arising from participation in Invest in America (IIA) Credit Union Member Rewards program. WFCU is not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury, property loss or other damages arising from, or in connection with your participation in Invest in America (IIA) Credit Union Member Rewards program.
AlertMe™ Consumer Credit Monitoring ServiceAlertMe™ Helps Fight Fraud - For a very low monthly fee, AlertMe tracks your credit bureau activity and provides you with timely updates. This gives you the opportunity to take early action to limit errors and financial loss resulting from inaccurate entries or unauthorized activity. For more information or to sign-up, visit AlertMe.
One of the member rewards in the Invest in America (IIA) Credit Union Member Rewards program is the Sprint Credit Union Member Discount Plan*. The following is a list of Sprint discounts being offered to you just for being a member of Welcome Federal Credit Union:
- 10% off most regularly priced Sprint service plans
- Waived activation fee on new activations
- Waived upgrade fee
- Click here
- Call 877.SAVE.4.CU (877.728.3428)
- Visit your local Sprint retail location
Just tell them you're a Credit Union Member** to get these exclusive discounts.
Ask to be attached to the NACUC_ZZM Corporate ID.
*The Sprint Credit Union Member Discount Plan offers are subject to change or be discontinued without notice. Members agree to hold Welcome Federal Credit Union (WFCU) and each of its officers, directors, employees, members, representatives and agents harmless from any liability arising from participation in the Sprint Credit Union Member Discount Plan. WFCU is not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury, property loss or other damages arising from, or in connection with your participation in the Sprint Credit Union Member Discount Plan.
**To ensure your Sprint benefits continue, it's important that you meet Sprint's membership verification requirements. If you haven't validated your Credit Union membership, you will lose your discount (including any waived activation fees) and fall off of the Credit Union program. New Sprint customers are required to verify Credit Union membership within 30 days of activation. If you are a current Sprint customer, you must provide proof of membership when you upgrade your device if it's been more than 20 months since your last validation.
The verification process takes just a few minutes to complete.
- Smart phone users can download an Invest in America App http://www.lovemycreditunion.org/IIA-Application-961.html
- Click here to view/download an instruction sheet.
- Click here to view/download a verification form.
Buying a used car?
Let us show you the CARFAX Vehicle History report at half the cost!
When you're buying a used car, a CARFAX Vehicle History* report can be a valuable resource. Although a used car looks great and the price is right, a vehicle history report will provide important insight on a car's potential hidden problems.
Currently, a vehicle history from www.CARFAX.com costs $34.99. We are offering each report at half price - $17.49 each! For more information, phone your branch and ask to speak to one of our loan experts.
* Welcome Federal Credit Union assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any loss or injury caused in whole or part from data provided by CARFAX. Members voluntarily choose to use CARFAX as a source of information. This information may contain errors and omissions. Members agree to indemnify and hold Welcome Federal Credit Union harmless from any claims, suits or damages, either direct or indirect, arising out of the member's use of CARFAX.
We invite you to phone any of our branches for answers to your questions or for information.
|Moore Drive Branch-RTP:||919-483-8844|