New Positions at Welcome Credit Union
ASSISTANT LOAN OFFICER
Reports to: Branch Manager
Welcome Federal Credit Union 250-C Easy Street Greenville is looking for an energetic, high performing individual to process loans in accordance with NC state laws, federal regulations and Welcome Federal Credit Union policies.
- Assists members with the loan application process, interviews applicants, and provides recommendations for loans.
Gathers background information, applicants’ credit history, and obtains credit reports. Processes credit reviews in accordance with WFCU’s criteria, policies, and procedures. Analyzes financial information to determine qualifying status for loans.
- Determines collateral requirements, values, and establish payment plans. Informs prospective borrowers of loan commitments.
- Explains reasons for denial and completes and mails appropriate forms. Explores alternative lending options for members when loans are denied.
- Conducts loan closings with members in accordance with state and federal laws and regulations and WFCU policies and procedures.
- Assures that the Credit Union’s lien is filed with appropriate agencies and is listed on all collateral documents; that legal collateral documents are secured; and that all property/collateral secured loans are covered by collision insurance.
- Cross-sells appropriate WFCU services, products, and loans.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- High School degree required; Associate’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of one year work experience in an accounting/banking/credit union role, including data entry, customer service, and problem resolution. Previous cash-handling and lending experience preferred.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Notary Public, or eligible for notary certification.
- Ability to articulate ideas clearly (both written and orally), listen accurately.
How to Apply
MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Welcome Federal Credit Union’s Morrisville Branch is looking for an energetic, high performing, goal oriented individual to actively assist in building financial relationships with members.
- Processes all requests from members including, but not limited to, transfers, loan payments, withdrawals, check requests, line of credit advances, and address
- Communicates with members regarding transactions relating to their accounts (ex. overdrafts, Courtesy Pay, account closings, charges and fees, transfer of funds, pre-authorized drafts, direct deposit or payroll deduction, )
- Responds to members’ concerns, problems, and complaints and/or directs them to the proper person for specific information and assistance. Assists members in reconciling their
- Processes loan payments and deposits. Cashes checks and processes withdrawals. Verifies amounts and examines checks for proper endorsement and negotiability. Recognizes currency characteristics and detects
- Cross-sells WFCU services by promoting and explaining programs to qualified members based on the member’s current situation and individual
- Opens new accounts and services existing accounts in accordance with WFCU policies and Sets up new account files and provides members with all required information and disclosures.
- Balances Teller drawer daily including cash, checks, stamps and Reports any discrepancies to the Branch Manager.
- Represents WFCU to members in a courteous and professional manner and provides prompt, efficient, and accurate service in the processing of
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- High School degree required; Associate’s degree preferred and minimum of one year work experience in a payroll/accounting/banking role, including data entry, customer service, and problem
- Previous cash-handling experience
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to articulate ideas clearly (both written and orally), listen accurately, and establish personal rapport with people from a variety of
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast paced environment with attention to accuracy and
How to Apply:
- Send your resume to Loris Miles, email@example.com