Welcome Federal Credit Union (WFCU) is partnered with other credit unions across the country to provide you with more access to your accounts and money. Proudly, we are a part of the Shared Branching network, a fast-growing national network of credit unions that allow members of other credit unions to use their branches to conduct basic teller transactions.
There are more than 5,500 Shared Branching locations nationwide, including more than 99 in North Carolina. What can you do at a Shared Branching location? Almost everything you normally do* with an MSR/teller at WFCU including:
- Make Deposits
- Cash checks
- Withdraw funds
- Transfer monies from one account to another
- Obtain balance inquiries
- Make loan payments and advances
When conducting a transaction at a Shared Branching location, the host credit union will require
your credit union name (Welcome Federal Credit Union), your account number, and a photo ID.
Accessing your WFCU accounts has never been more convenient. Find a Shared Branching location near your home, work, or favorite vacation spot, using the Shared Branching Web site at www.co-opsharedbranching.org/. You can also text a Zip Code to 91989 to find nearby Shared Branch Locations. To access locations by telephone, call (888) 748-3266.
This logo will be posted at all credit unions that participate in Shared Branching:
We are pleased to offer Shared Branching at the following WFCU branches:
- Main Branch; 10810 Chapel Hill Road; Morrisville, NC
- Greenville Branch; 250-C Easy Street; Greenfield North Plaza Shopping Center; Greenville, NC
- Zebulon Branch; 125 E. Gannon Avenue; Zebulon, NC
- **Durham Branch; 5 Moore Drive; Sanders 17.1379; Research Triangle Park, NC
- **Zebulon-GSK Branch; 1011 N. Arendell Avenue; E.130; Zebulon, NC
**Shared Branching access at the Moore Drive and Zebulon-GSK Branches is restricted to GSK employees.
For more information, contact us toll-free at (888) 932-8148.
*Some fees may apply.