Skip A Pay
It is almost upon us; the most wonderful time of the year. Before the time comes to give out all the gifts, there's no time like the present to set yourself up to save.
Get the gift of a little more green this holiday season when you Skip-A-Pay with Welcome CU. Skip your November, December, or January loan payment and feel the happiness of the holidays wash over you. Sign up, skip, and save.
*Restrictions apply. Not all loan types are eligible. See Skip-A-Pay Application and Agreement for disclosures. There is a $30 processing fee per loan to take advantage of this promotion. Choose to skip your November 2019, December 2019, or January 2020 payment during this promotion. If you have more than one loan, you can skip a payment for each. Fee may be deducted from your account, paid in cash, or by check. Fee cannot be added to the loan balance. Request and signed paperwork must be received five (5) days prior to the due date. This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration and is an Equal Housing Lender.
Take your money to new heights. Did you know with rates as high as 1% APY*, Welcome Credit Union's money market accounts can earn four times the national average?
Short term. Long term. Your terms.
Let us show you how to make your money work for you. Let us help you rock bigger returns!*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Balances above $75,001 earn 1.00% APY. Balances between $25,001 and $75,000.99 earn 0.75% APY. Balances between $1,000 and $25,000.99 earn 0.50% APY. APYs accurate as of 07/01/2019. Transaction limitations apply. Fees may reduce earnings on the account. Minimum daily balance required to avoid a service fee for the calendar month. Credit terms and conditions apply. Membership eligibility required. †National average of 0.21% APY as sourced from bankrate.com, accurate as of May 23, 2019. Federally insured by NCUA.
The Smart Option Student Loan® for Welcome Federal Credit Union by Sallie Mae®
For borrowers attending degree-granting institutions
Now you can pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates! This loan is an ideal solution to help you pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans. To learn more or to apply, please get started here.
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits
- Multiple in-school repayment options plus a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates, providing even more flexibility
- No origination fee and no prepayment penalty
- Benefits and an interest rate reduction available
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify
- 100% US-based Student Loan Specialists
To learn more, please get started here.
Route 66 Extended Warranty
Don’t let unexpected car repairs stress you out! You never know when your car is going to break down. WFCU offers three coverage levels through Route 66 Extended Warranty. Your plan will be determined by the make, model, age, and mileage of your vehicle. Click for more information
In an effort to save WFCU money that is better spent on member services and to become a greener business, eStatements are the preferred method of delivery. We cannot automatically convert you to eStatements. Therefore, we highly encourage you to make the switch and enroll in eStatements (if you haven’t done so already).
If you aren’t enrolled in Virtual Branch (VB), that will be your first step. Just click the "getting started" link from the left-hand menu bar on VB for important information, then click the "Enroll" button and follow the prompts. Virtual Branch URL: https://www.financial-net.com/gwecu.
To add eStatements:
- Logon to Virtual Branch
- Click Self-Service
- Under Additional Services, click eStatements, follow the prompts to add your account. When you enroll, your checking and/or loan accounts within your primary account are automatically included. However, if you have sub-accounts, you will need to enroll them individually.
If you prefer to keep receiving paper statements, we will gladly continue to provide that service for a $2.00 monthly fee per statement. Printing and postage costs continue to rise and it’s only fair that we ask those who choose the more expensive paper option to help share in that cost. Remember, you can avoid the fee by enrolling in eStatements.
Members exempt from the paper statement fee:
- Members who are twelve (12) and under
- Members who are seventy (70) or older
Receive your monthly statements safely, quickly, and electronically. Electronic statements provide secure, anytime, anywhere access to your Welcome Federal Credit Union statements. Here are a few features:
- eStatements are free!
- Automatic email notification when your statements are available usually by the 3rd of the month.
- Six months of statements available for instant retrieval.
- All data is fully secured, encrypted, and protected by the latest SSL technology
- eStatements can be downloaded and/or printed.
- When you elect to view your statements online instead of receiving a paper statement by mail, it helps protect you from confidential information being lost or stolen from your mailbox.
- Safest, quickest, and most convenient way to receive your statements.
- eStatements help save trees!
Shared Branching: Another Credit Union Difference!
Welcome Federal Credit Union (WFCU) has partnered with other credit unions across the country to provide you with more access to your accounts and money. Proudly, we are a part of the Shared Branching network, a fast-growing national network of credit unions that allow members of other credit unions to use their branches to conduct basic teller transactions.
There are more than 5,300 Shared Branching locations nationwide, including more than 99 in North Carolina. What can you do at a Shared Branching location? Almost everything you normally do* with an MSR/teller at WFCU including:
- Make Deposits
- Cash checks
- Withdraw funds
- Transfer monies from one account to another
- Obtain balance inquiries
- Make loan payments and advances
When conducting a transaction at a Shared Branching location, the host credit union will require your credit union name (Welcome Federal Credit Union), your account number, and a photo ID.
Accessing your WFCU accounts has never been more convenient. Find a Shared Branching location near your home, work, or favorite vacation spot, using the Shared Branching Web site at www.co-opsharedbranching.org.
This logo will be posted at all credit unions that participate in Shared Branching:
We are pleased to offer Shared Branching at the following WFCU branches:
- Main Branch; 10810 Chapel Hill Road; Morrisville, NC
- Greenville Branch; 250-C Easy Street; Greenfield North Plaza Shopping Center; Greenville, NC
- Zebulon Branch, 125 E. Gannon Avenue, Zebulon, NC
- **Moore Drive Branch; 5 Moore Drive; Sanders 17.1379; Research Triangle Park, NC)
- **Zebulon Branch–GSK; 1011 N. Arendell Avenue; E.130; Zebulon, NC
**Shared Branching access at the Moore Drive and Zebulon Branches is restricted to GSK employees.
For more information, contact us toll-free at 888-932-8148.
*Some fees may apply.
WFCU's Emergency Phone Number
In the event of a wide-spread disaster or emergency for the Credit Union in which you cannot reach one of our branches, you can phone our toll-free emergency information number, 1-866-803-3267. Updates to the message will be made as they become available.
Benefits of Membership!
As Welcome Federal Credit Union grows and changes, we will continue to expand our field of membership. Offering a better financial option to more groups promotes the Credit Union philosophy of "people helping people". We are happy to invite other companies and organizations to join Welcome Federal Credit Union and begin taking advantage of the benefits of membership in our Credit Union.
Please help us spread the word by inviting your co-workers and families to join!
Welcome Federal Credit Union members can get $200 from Sprint
You get $100 per line on up to two lines when you switch to Sprint. Plus, lines 3, 4 and 5 are FREE! That means savings of more than $600 over Verizon in your first year. With Sprint’s 100% satisfaction guarantee for the first 30 days, you can be certain that you’ll love your plan or get your money back.
Claiming your cash rewards is easy
- Switch to Sprint and mention that you're a credit union member.
- Register your new lines at LoveMyCreditUnion.org/SprintRewards.
- Cash rewards will be deposited directly into your credit union account within 8-10 weeks.
Get rewarded for loyalty
Register now to receive a $100 loyalty cash reward every year starting after your first year of service.
Cash via deposit: $100/line, max 2 lines. Req. new line activ. on eligible plan and registration at lovemycreditunion.org/sprintrewards within 30 days of activ. Loyalty Reward: Via deposit. $100/yr./acct. Unlimited Basic: after 1/31/2021 pay $60/mo for line 1, $40/mo for line 2 and $20/mo/line for lines 3-5 with AutoPay. 1 Hulu ad-supported plan per eligible Sprint acct. MHS reduced to 3G speeds after 500MB/mo. SD video streams up to 480p, music up to 500Kbps, gaming up to 2Mbps. Data deprioritization during congestion. other mo. charges apply.
We invite you to phone any of our branches for answers to your questions or for information.
|Moore Drive Branch-RTP:||919-483-8844|
|Zebulon - GSK Branch:||919-269-1225|