CU Loan Forms
Thank you for your interest in borrowing from your Credit Union! The Credit Union uses a lending system known as Loanliner® and we offer several ways to apply.
- If you are not requesting a loan at this time, do not complete the loan forms.
- If you are requesting a loan at this time, complete the application thoroughly and be sure that the application is signed and dated by all applicants.
- Provide a recent pay stub or proof of income with this form for all applicants.
- If you are self-employed, please provide tax returns from the last two years.
- All applicants must sign the bottom of the first page of this form and return all pages to the Credit Union.
To participate in our Loanliner® program, complete and return the following:
Loanliner® Application with proof of income
Loanliner® Open End Plan Signatures PLUS
Review information about our loan programs online, or if you need further assistance, phone one of our loan experts (listed below) or call us toll-free at 1-888-932-8148. Please contact your branch for more information.
|Main Branch||919-474-3244 or 919-474-3246|
|Moore Drive Branch - RTP||919-483-8941 or 919-483-8899|
|Zebulon Branch - GSK||919-269-1225|
|Greenville Branch||252-758-3333 or 252-758-3535|