A large auto loan payment is the opposite of living large. Whether you are buying new or used, or seeking to refinance your auto loan from another lender, we believe your car payment should never cramp your style.
With quick and easy approvals, Welcome Credit Union offers low-rate, hassle-free auto loans with terms up to 84 months.
Give yourself negotiating power at the dealership with pre-approval. Take it one step further and never see a car salesman by letting CarConnection find your next new or used vehicle at the lowest price. Finally, if you are offered dealer rebate, take the rebate and still get a great rate with us!
Do you need to lower your payment or change your term? Bring us your loan from another lender and we’ll refinance your ride.
Are you looking to leave gas prices behind and purchase or refinance an electric vehicle? We can even help with that.
Go ahead and crunch the numbers. You’ll see how our auto loans help you bank like a boss.
New Vehicle Loans
Used Vehicle Loans
Classic Car Loans
Car Insurance from TruStage
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) Options from Member’s Choice
- Pays the difference between what you owe and what your insurance company will pay in the event your vehicle is deemed a total loss due to an accident or theft.
- Member’s Choice® GAP Insurance helps ease your financial burden by paying the potential high-cost difference between your insurance settlement and your loan balance on items directly related to the purchase of your vehicle.
- Member’s Choice® GAP Plus offers the same benefits as GAP, plus it includes $1,000 toward your down payment on a replacement vehicle when financed by your credit union within 60 days after your primary insurance company issues a settlement check.
- To learn more about GAP, visit any branch or call (888) 932-8148
Route 66 Extended Warranty
- Don’t let unexpected car repairs stress you out! You never know when your car is going to break down. WFCU offers three coverage levels through Route 66 Extended Warranty. Your plan will be determined by the make, model, age, and mileage of your vehicle. Click for more information.